[First Impression] JANYCOCO- Jany Top Cover Foundation | SPF 50+/ PA +++

With the current Covid-19 situation, we are moving towards the new norm with face mask on whenever we go outside. Wearing masks not only make us harder to breathe, the prolonged contact of the mask fabric against the skin can also make our skins to flare up, to dry out, leading to irritation. Hence, I try to simplify my beauty routine and reduce the number of makeup products when going out.

Jany Top Cover Foundation
Jany Top Cover Foundation

Jany Top Cover Foundation is one of my favourite products for easy & quick makeup. With SPF 50+/ PA +++, it is a foundation with good concealing effect for flawless looking skin. I can skip the hassle of applying sunscreen & concealer with this foundation on hand.

The product consists of 4 shades:
  • #13 Light Beige
  • #21 Natural Beige
  • #22 Medium Beige
  • #23 Sand Beige
 It comes in a convenient small tube packaging, making it great to tote around for travel.


The full coverage, waterproof formula delivers a non-drying soft & matte finish to the skin. It blends seamlessly into my skin with zero stickiness. The concealing effect is superb; a small pea size of the foundation is enough to cover my entire face. Even though it has a matte finish, it will not make my face look like plaster. In fact, my skin is brighter and less oily after applying, the skin pores look smaller too.



By,




Comments