First Impression: Rimmel Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit #002 Medium Brown

Rimmel is my ALL-TIME FAVOURITE makeup brand. Other than its affordable price, it never failed to surprise me by offering premium quality with the perfect finish that I love. Today, I am going to share with you all a very quick first impression towards another Rimmel makeup product: Rimmel Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit.

Rimmel Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit comes with 2 in 1 wax and colour-pressed powder in order for users to do eyebrow sculpting easily and conveniently. Besides, a mini double-sided angled brush and blending brush is provided together with the kit. With this product, you can save all the hassles in bringing all the unnecessary brushes when going out. 

"It is so travel-friendly!" This is the first thing came in my mind when I received this product. The size is just nice for consumers to bring everywhere, anywhere.

Steps to create the perfect eyebrow by using Rimmel Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit:
💜 Decide on the shape you want.
💜 Apply the wax to define and set your eyebrows with the angled brush.
💜 Use the other side of the brush blend the powder to fill in sparse areas.
💜 Finish by using the combing brush to perfect your look. 

I chose Medium Brown #002 for myself.

This tiny but powerful tool fills in your brows with the most natural-looking finish. Since it is an angled brush, you can draw your desired eyebrows style like professional

The mini blending brush which is used to blend out the powder to avoid having any harsh demarcating lines so that your eyebrows can look more natural.

The colours are pigmented and easy to blend. As I understand from the website, this product is made of long-lasting formula so you will feel lightweight and comfortable all day long.

Before using the product: The eyebrows shape is there but there are sparse areas which I need to fill in to define the shape of my brows more.

After using the product: I used the wax to define the eyebrows style that I want, followed by filling in the empty/ bald spots slowly and patiently for a natural-looking. After blending it out using the brush provided, my eyebrows look sleek, defined, yet clean and natural.

To know more about this product, kindly visit Rimmel Official Website or you can get one for yourself at retail stores such as Watsons & Guardian.


By,










Comments