First Impression: NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream #PPL02 Puppy Love & #PPL07 Moody

Time flies, it's already the last month of 2018. Reflect back, I'm pretty satisfied with my blogging achievements: Try my best to update my blog at least 2-3 posts per month despite the hectic workloads, and enrich my platform with different contents so that it can benefit my readers from different fields. Hoping that I can continue this spirit because blogging isn't easy, it takes time and energy! 

Back to the topic, it is another first impression of mine on a very hot product---> NYX Professional Makeup Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream. Been knowing this brand for ages and I always wanted to try their beauty products. I got myself two Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream in the shade of #PPL02 Puppy Love and #PPL07 Moody. Let's see how well it works!



"Featuring a pillowy cushion-applicator, Powder Puff Lippie Powder Lip Cream goes on moussey and sets to a powdery soft finish. It can achieve a flush of colour in eight vibrant shades—from warm peach to true red, and hot pink to cool plum—for an irresistible, just-kissed look."

🌺 Cool Intentions
🌺 Teenage Dream
🌺 Squad Goals
🌺 Puppy Love
🌺 Pop Quiz
🌺 Moody
🌺 Group Love
🌺 Best Buds

#PPL02 Puppy Love (Below) and #PPL07 Moody (Above): It gives a soft, semi-matte effect which is not as dry as other liquid lipsticks. You can somehow see that it is quite moisturising, my lip feels so comfortable with this lip cream. The colour is very dreamy and pretty but it does not last long so constant touch-up is required to have a more pigmented colour.  

The pillowy cushion-applicator is what I love the most for this lip cream. It is easy to apply, allow me to blend the colour effortlessly without the needs of a lip brush. A perfect ombre lips makeup becomes so easy and simple with this lip cream on hand.

I think I will get more shades of this lovely Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream and consider doing a full review on this product after I use it for a longer time. By the way, which colours would you recommend for the incoming Christmas party? 🎅🎄


By,


Comments