Full Review: Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow & Lip Gloss

Do you agree with the statement that "the power of flowers will win a girl's heart"? I would say YES, as flowers always make me happy, they are the soul to love and sunshine! 💞🌸🌺🌹🌷 Recently received the lovely flower lipsticks from a Korean brand Glamfox and it wins my heart at first sight!

Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Gloss & Lip Glow


🌺 Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow 🌺
Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow is the signature product from Glamfox. It is a transparent lipstick contains 24K gold powder with a real fresh flower added inside. As a sheer balm with colour changing by personal skin temperature, it enhances your lip colour naturally and at the same time, moisturizing and protecting lips so that it looks healthy all the time. With six different shades available on market, it can create a glossy finish with fancy and romantic sensation.

I got myself a Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow in the shade of #GL03 Peach Flower. The other pretty shades for lip glow are #GL01 Moonlight Flower, #GL02 Honey Flower, #GL04 Rose Flower, #GL05 Emerald Flower, and #GL06 Witch Flower.

What is more attractive than a lipstick with beautiful rose gold packaging? I wowed for thousand times at the moment I received it; it is so fashionable and eye-catching!

Awww look at the pretty flower in the sea of gold powder, it is so conspicuous and gorgeous among the other normal lipsticks! I would say it will be a good gift option for your girlfriends as they will definitely be crazy about it! (Who doesn't love lipstick who doesn't love flower?)

🍀 Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Gloss 🍀
If your lip is dry, cracked and you are looking for lip products that have stronger hydrating and moisturising effect, I would suggest you go for Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Gloss. It is the latest series of flower lipsticks of Glamfox which also contains the real flowers and 99.9% 24k real gold powder to moisturise your lips and provide a superb colour which is long lasting. What is more special about this product is that the ingredient includes Volufiline, well-known as French patent ingredient to create a plumping effect on your lips. With this lip gloss which is so convenient to use, a shiny, juicy and crystal look is no longer a dream.

I chose the Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Gloss with the shade of #GS01 Moonlight Flower, which is the lightest colour among the series. The colour gets darker with the order of #GS02 Honey Flower, #GS03 Peach Flower, #GL04 Rose Flower and #GL05 Witch Flower has the most intense colour among all. 

As a transparent formula with flower and gold powder inside, Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Gloss comes with a pink applicator for use. The texture is quite viscous, more of the gel-like texture and that's why you can clearly see that the gold powder is suspended within the lipgloss without sediment.

I love the applicator, it is so strong to the point that I can spread the thick lip gloss evenly on my lips without a mess. The colour of applicator is well-matched with the flower inside, my mood is delighted every time I see it. 

Tips for using Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow:
  • Only expose the lipstick to the appropriate amount as it might break if you roll the lipstick to the end.
  • When the flower is exposed, it is recommended to use a brush because you might feel the rough dry flower.
  • Apply for several times to moisturise your lips. The more layers you apply, the more moisturised your lips and more pigmented the colour.
[Scent]
For both of the lip glow and lip gloss, they have a similar sweet candy scent when applying on lips. The sweet fragrance is quite obvious especially for the lip glow, and it took some time to completely disappear. For me, it is not a big matter as long as the lipstick is comfortable to wear and provides me with the desired colour. However, if you are fastidious towards the scent of lip product, do take note about it.

[Swatches]
Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow gives a very natural pink tinge, best for daily application when you don't want to have full makeup but just a healthy and natural look. I usually use it as a lip balm to improve my lips colour and make it smoother and softer

For Fleurissant Lip Gloss, it is more on emphasizing juiciness and glossiness. In fact, the lip gloss in the shade of #moonlight flower (green) has a very light colour; it is almost transparent with a very little pink colour in it. However, as the colour will change according to the body temperature and pH level, different people might result in a different shade. If you want to have a deeper and stronger colour, you can apply it by layers to intensify the shade.

[Personal Experience]
Original
 
With Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow #GL03 Peach Flower 
With Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Gloss #GS01 Moonlight Flower 

Obviously, my lip is much better after applying Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow & Lip Gloss. I don't have any major problem with my lips, but I always look pale and sick without applying lipstick. With the Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow #GL03 Peach Flower, my lips obviously look more moisturising, softer, accompanied with a very healthy floral pink colour. With an addition layer of Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Gloss #GS01 Moonlight Flower on it, my lips look plumper immediately. I love how it gives a glossy and radiant sheen to my lips and at the same time, the patent ingredients of lip gloss protect my lips from moisture loss, it is so smooth even after a whole long day.

Besides, Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Gloss has a long-wearing formula which means that the colour can last well on the lips. I won't say the colour is still 100% perfectly fine after eating and drinking, but it still looks glossy and pinkish which is natural enough for my liking. My daily natural makeup is now unprecedentedly easy and convenient!

[Information]
Sharing time~ Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow & Lip Gloss is now available in-store (Watsons Malaysia & Aeon Malaysia). You can also get it online at Althea Malaysia. To know more about Glamfox, kindly follow Glamfox Malaysia on Facebook for their products information and promotions.


By,



Comments