Agatha L'Amour A Paris Eau De Toilette Natural Spray Review

My first impression of Agatha Paris was their lovely pieces of jewellery, which I pretty sure that all the girls will fall in love with it. Always wanted to try Agatha L'Amour A Paris Eau De Toilette Natural Spray once in my lifetime and without disappointment, it literally perked up my entire day at the first sight!




Let's take a moment to admire how luxury this perfume spray is. Packaged in a semi-matte black paper box, it comes with a handy-size transparent tube with rose gold metal cap at the top. I love the design, simple but gorgeous.

The lovely charm wins a love from me! 


With a blend of Jasmine, Osmanthus and Gardenia jostled by temptress notes of a Peach and Apricot caviar, it leaves a fresh and glamorous fragrance that last long throughout the day:

💗 Top notes: Tangerine flower 
💗 Heart notes: Peach note, Osmanthus
💗 Base notes: Warm sandalwood scents, Caramel, Vanilla


Anyone tried products from Agatha Paris before? Don't hesitate to share with me at the comment box as I think I am going to restock once the current bottle is finished! 


By,





Comments