First Impression: Molly Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks > Inner Peace 046, Secret 045, Bad Romance 044 & Toxic 006

Looking for a new shade of lipsticks for the upcoming weekend and these purple lipsticks just came in time! I love lipsticks but liquid lipsticks can be irritating as it tends to dry out my lips, making it looks flaky and chapped after some time. I believe that I'm not alone, many people are facing the same problem as me too right? However, it is not the excuse to hinder us from trying different liquid lipsticks from different brands because never try never know. First tried liquid lipsticks from Molly Cosmetics: It is so long-lasting and at the same time, my lips still maintained in a good condition after using it! To know more about it, let's continue reading!

Have a sneak peek of this lippies before we look in detail on their texture, colour, lasting effect, and overall experience. Honestly speaking, they did a good job in the packaging: Transparent tube in a semi-matte paper packaging. With the reflection of light, the words "Molly Cosmetics" on the black paper box will appear in rainbow colour 🌈 Such an eye-catching design.

I know this is not the colour that I used to apply but I just want to have different styles this time. Got myself a series of purple shade and surprisingly all the colours are so nice! Purple shade might not be accepted by everyone especially Asian like me as we always think that purple colour cannot match well with our yellowish skin tone. However, the series of purple shade lipstick from Molly Cosmetics are just awesome, I can't explain why but the colours are just perfect for my yellowish skin tone, I personally feel that I somehow look fairer after applying them!

They are so photogenic, am I right?

First thing I love about this lipstick is the applicator. It is straight and strong thus allow me to control the force I want easily without causing it to bent outta. I can uniformly apply the lipstick with a precise line of colour and not need to worry about a smeared mess.

The consistency of these lipsticks are not too thick, they are creamy and can be applied smoothly with great concealing effect. For my lips, one layer of the application is sufficient to cover my original lips colour. The lipstick looks shiny and glowing at the moment you apply it. After a few seconds, it dries immediately, resulting in a completely matte finish (refer to the next photo). Out of these four, I love Inner Peace & Bad Romance the most, they are useful for events or even daily makeup (If you are ok with it, why not!).

With my personal experience, these fluid formulas are extremely pigmented and long wearing, which indicates that no constant touch-ups are necessary. Besides, I love how it gives a matte finish to my lips yet it wouldn't dry out my lips. It is my main concern when choosing lipsticks, I hope the colour stays long on my lips but at the same time, I want my lips to look healthy all the time too. Molly Cosmetics did a great job for this!

However, as it is waterproof and long-lasting, extra efforts are needed to remove them. To me, it is not a big matter; just be patient, let your makeup remover stays on your lips for a longer time, and it can be removed completely.

 I literally fall in love with these liquid lipsticks. How about you? 💜


To know more about Molly Cosmetics:

Instagram: @mollycosmetics


By,



Comments