My weapon to fight against skin problems: Eucerin® ProACNE Solution A.I Clearing Treatment

Our skins are so sensitive and always influenced by different circumstances including weather, eating habits, lifestyle, and even moods. No matter what types of skin you are, I guess that it is unavoidable for you all to experience skin breakouts at least once in your lifetimes. Pimples, rashes, blackheads, freckles, redness, small bumps, dark spots, etc... All of them are examples of skin problems aka troublemakers in our lives. Taking care of skin is not an easy task, and it is a lifelong process of learning. Without proper handling, it may lead to serious consequences. Therefore, knowing how to provide adjunctive care to your skin is paramount important to keep your skin looking and feeling its best for as long as possible.

I'm a typical degree student with insufficient sleep, always suffered from stress and involved in different outdoor activities. This kind of so-called "student lifestyle" causes me to have oily, acne-prone skin. To combat my skin problems, I had been trying my hard to search for a skincare product that suits my skin the most until I met Eucerin®. Honestly speaking, Eucerin® is not a new brand to me as I already started to use their AQUAporin Mist Spray a few years ago. Knowing that their strength and ability is in managing sensitive skin, I was attracted by the range of skincare products from Eucerin® ProACNE Solution which targets acne-prone skin and finally, I decided to try one of the hot products under it which is the new and improved ProACNE Solution A.I Clearing Treatment. Let's see what is my first impression towards this product and how effective of it to control my acne skin!

💗 FIRST IMPRESSION 💗
Eucerin® ProACNE Solution - A.I Clearing Treatment 40ml (RRP at RM62.00)
Formulated with potent active ingredients, Eucerin® ProACNE Solution A.I Clearing Treatment is a moisturizer that is specifically designed for acne-prone skin. Why acne-prone skin? This is because the superb ingredients added inside are able to prevent new blemishes and reduce whiteheads, blackheads, inflammatory pimples and dark post-acne marks which are always the major problems faced by people with acne-prone skin. 

Well, what are the potent active ingredients that make it so effective in nourishing skin while clearing up breakouts in such a gentle way? Basically, Eucerin® ProACNE Solution A.I Clearing Treatment consists of:

💙 10% Hydroxy Complex
- Renew skin surface, unclog pores, reduce acne-causing bacteria and  remove dead skin cells

💙 Licochalcone A
- Highly effective anti-inflammatory to soothe irritations and reduce redness

💙 Dexpanthenol
- A powerful humectant that binds water to skin to make skin more resilient and less sensitive to environmental triggers

Since it is a type of anti-acne moisturizer, it is said to be effective for reducing the appearance of comedonal acne in TWO weeks without drying out skin.  

The packaging for Eucerin® ProACNE Solution A.I Clearing Treatment is just simple and easy to use. It is designed as a plastic squeeze tube that allows users to squeeze out the amount they want easily. The slim tube of moisturizer is so travel-conveniently in the sense that we can just put it into our bag without occupying too much of space.

It has a slightly creamy but more of gel texture although it does look like more creamy than gel in the photo. With its good absorbing power, the moisturizer is absorbed into my skin instantly without leaving any oily or sticky feel.

I feel that my skin is smooth and hydrated after applying a thin layer of Eucerin® ProACNE Solution A.I Clearing Treatment. As my nose is sensitive to strong and pungent smell, I'm quite choosy towards the scent of skincare products but luckily, it has a mild fresh scent that is so comfortable to apply on skin. Love it!


💗 14 DAYS Challenges on Eucerin® ProACNE Solution A.I Clearing Treatment 💗

As Eucerin®  promoted that Eucerin® ProACNE Solution A.I Clearing Treatment is able to improve oily, acne-prone skin in 14 days, it is interesting to see whether it really works as what the brand claimed!
Let's get started with the 14 days Acne Clear Challenge!

I started using this new and improved moisturizer on the first day I received it and applied it every day as a part of my nighttime skincare regime. My experience of using it was really good where I can actually notice some improvements in my skin after 14 days! The photos of before & after 14 days of usage are shown as below:

I guessed that Eucerin® ProACNE Solution A.I Clearing Treatment did a good job in removing dead skin cells and renew skin surface. Small bumps and whiteheads used to be stubbornly concentrated on my chin area and no matter how hard I pressed them out & whatever methods I had tried to remove them, they still cannot be eliminated. Surprisingly, the small bumps and whiteheads were significantly reduced after 2 weeks usage of Eucerin® ProACNE Solution A.I Clearing Treatment which was really amazed me. Besides, it has the ability in soothing irritation and inflammation, thus reducing the redness on my chin.

Say Goodbye to pimples! After two weeks, pimple was gone without leaving any post-acne marks! As you can see from the photo, my skin is so smooth and flawless and nobody will know that I actually suffered from acne problem two weeks ago.

It has a highly anti-inflammatory effect to soothe irritations and helps reduce redness! Besides, it helps to unclogs pores, visibly reduce comedonal acne and prevent their re-appearance.

As overall, I really love this product because it provides the exact effects as what it mentioned! Generally, it is preferable to use in the evening on the well-cleansed face. As the product may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun, you are advised to protect your skin from the sun while using the product. You might experience a slight stinging sensation depending on your skin condition.


For your information: 
Eucerin® ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment is A part of the comprehensive ProACNE skincare range which also includes cleansers, a toner, scrub, serum, and daytime moisturizers. You can now find it at all pharmacies nationwide at a recommended retail price of RM62. This product and others in the range is now available in updated packaging.

Total Eucerin® Proacne Solution Range



For more information about the entire Eucerin® ProACNE skincare range, log on to www.eucerin.my or www.facebook.com/EucerinMY.

About Eucerin®
Launched over 100 years ago, Eucerin® has been leading innovation in the science of skincare. Today, the brand is one of the world’s most trusted dermo-cosmetic brands, developed and recommended by dermatologists, and backed by rigorous research. Using a science-based approach, Eucerin develops safe and effective derma skincare which combines cosmetic benefits with the efficacy of pharmaceutical products. The brand invests significantly in research and development followed by stringent tests in order to give consumers innovative and effective skincare that keeps skin healthy while caring for its unique needs, now and in the future. 



By,



Comments