Etude House Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion Colour Corrector-Peach

See what's the new baby in my makeup collection! I had always wanted to have this product since I saw the Korean advertisement and finally I get mine now! So excited to try it out and yup I believe that you all are familiar with this Korea hot-selling product: Etude House Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion Colour Corrector.


Basically, it is a multi colour cushion with three colours that are available on the market: Pink, Mint and Peach. Their differences are not just in term of the colour of packaging, each colour will have its suitability on the different skin tone as well. In another word, the bb cushion cares each skin's weakness via multi-color cushion with whitening effect. 

  • For Pink, it is suitable for anyone with pale skin to make vivid and lovely skin tone.
  • For Mint, it is best fit for users with a ruddy complexion so that the skin will look brighter and healthier.
  • For Peach, it will recommend for people with dark and dull skin.

I chose Peach for myself as I'm a typical Asian girl with slightly yellow skin tone. The peach colour is able to correct my skin tone so that my skin will look bright and shine! 


Zoom in for the pink puff. The pink puff is so soft and spongy which is so comfortable when dapping on my skin.

Other than its function as a colour corrector for your skin tone, the best part about this product is that it is a 6-in-1 almighty cream foundation cushion that provides moisturising, whitening, anti-aging, sunscreen (SPF 34 / PA++), foundation and cooling effect on your skin. Omg it is exactly suitable for lazy people like me as I can just use this single product to get flawless skin! 

Oh ya, not forgetting to mention their coverage on the skin. The purpose for us to apply foundation is to make sure that all the dark spots, redness, pimples and other imperfections on the skin can be covered so that our skin looks clear and clean. Therefore, the strength of coverage is one of the important factors that I will consider before purchasing a foundation or bb cushion. Undoubtedly, bb cushion from Etude House always has the good coverage that impressed me! Let's see the testimonial below and I'm sure that you will be amazed by this bb cushion!


Before the application of Etude House Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion Colour Corrector. The brown lines are obviously visible on the skin.


After applying one layer on the skin. 90% of the brown lines are covered and the skin looks shinier and brighter now.


After applying the second layer of Etude House Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion Colour Corrector. The brown lines are completely covered by the cushion!

So my advice is, try to lightly dab the puff with foundation over your skin. Apply it little by little is the best technique and focus more on the dark spots and redness part. It is able to correct your skin tone to a brighter one. However, if you are a person with oily skin type, this cushion might cause extra shine on your face. Recommended for those with dry to combination skin.

By,

Comments